Friday, July 19, 2019

My Kingdom for a Cable Tie!

Sorry for the delay in posting.  Teresa has been virtually finished for about a week now, but as I was doing her final assembly, I realized that the cable ties I have won't fit around her neck!  So, I ordered some longer ties from Amazon, but they were way too thick for the neck groove.  Argh!  At this point I have two sets of cable ties on order from reborn doll suppliers. They're supposed to be long and thin, which would be great.  I used to be able to get the ties I need from the hardware store, but I guess the market has shifted and everybody wants thicker, stronger ties now.  Everybody except doll people.

Anyway, the first group of ties is supposed to come today, so I should be able to post Teresa's story by tomorrow.  Fingers crossed!  In the meantime, here's a little hint at what's coming after Teresa:

?

6 comments:

  1. My best guess is this is a Kelsey mold? Really hard to tell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yay! I love a good surprise. There's a Kelsey coming at some point, but this isn't her. ;)
      I can totally see why you said that, though. She has very Kelsey-ish eyes!

      Delete
  2. Is she a Madison? It is hard to tell...can't wait to find out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not Madison...and sorry it's taking so long! I have a wonderful houseful of people right now, which is slowing me down, but SOON!! :D

      Delete
  3. Definitely a cuddly! Can't wait to see your next makeover :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, good call, Cami! The cuddlies are a new obsession of mine. They're so adorable!

      Delete