Friday, July 17, 2020

And the Winner is...

Thank you to everyone who entered for a chance to buy Tula for $2.20!  In case you missed my update in the previous post, I'm doing the drawing a bit early today because I have an online event to attend later in the day.

I used the Teach Starter random name selector again because it's free and super-easy to use.  The name that appears on the video screen before you hit play is not necessarily the winning name.  The screen gets stuck in different places for some reason.

Here we go!


There's more information (and a photo of the final screen--in case the video isn't working) after the jump!
Congratulations Silas! :D


Please message me through Etsy and I will set up a listing just for you!

If you didn't win this time around, don't worry--I will do this again.

8 comments:

  1. HOORAY! Congrats Silas!

    And shoot, was hoping for more Unicorn Girls Update, because I'm greedy! Sometimes I reread the older MyTwinn blog posts to tide me over. : ) Have a good time at your family event!-Micah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give me five minutes and I'll give you a unicorn update! :)

      Delete
    2. Oh wow! You spoil us Emily!

      Delete
    3. Ok, maybe 30 minutes. Always multiply my estimates by 6. ;)

      Delete
    4. Believe me-I know exactly how that works. XD-Micah

      Delete
  2. Congrats, Silas! You've got a pretty one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that's me!! I'm so excited to meet Tula in person, thank you everyone for the congrats and thank you Emily for doing these giveaways :)

    ReplyDelete